Pray and Praise God call to ministry in Niagara County, 1 of 5 counties that make the 'Niagara Frontier' of western upstate New York at border with Niagara Falls, Canada
Thank you for invite to this group! It is a pleasure to share what the Lord is doing in each members ministry here...
Also a way to share my good news that I want to share with everyone and all are welcome to sign in as a member and be a blessing and receive a blessing in our group at Celebrate Jesus Ministries
Will the Lord guide you to be an active partner to Lockport, NY Fellowship? then visit: Celebrate Jesus Ministries Fellowship Partners Group Amen!
God has call me in 2000 to start an internet witnessing ministry through websites and He bless the ministry as I am obedient in following His directions.
God has call me now in 2009 to start a local fellowship church in Lockport, NY to reach souls in Niagara County many towns and cities in Upstate Western New York. Pray and Praise God for the open door to cross over the Rainbow Bridge into Niagara Falls, Canada and other towns and cities in Ontario Province. Amen!
Here is some idea for you to pray on this new step of faith - leap of faith - to obey God's directions:
We are a Christian, evangelical ministry practicing New Testament teachings such as 1 Corinthians 13 on personal relationships toward others and many other scriptures for personal growth and relationships too.
Our name is "Celebrate Jesus! Ministries Fellowship" and the Lord call us to Lockport, NY. Interested? Keep reading...
We are looking for a home or various homes to have Christian fellowship once a week, taking turns where services dates and times will be conducted.
* What this Christian church will NOT have:
- NO building and NO building fund because we are not going to meet in building just for church services,
- NO children Sunday School, children church or nursery
- NO orchestra, NO choir
* We WILL:
- HAVE study to understand what Jesus accomplished for everyone that believe in Him and ask Him to forgive their sins and come and live and be Lord and Savior from the key scripture found in Luke 4:17-21:
"And the book of the prophet Isaiah was handed to Him (Jesus). And He opened the book, and found the place where it was written, The Spirit of the Lord is upon Me, Because He anointed Me to preach the gospel to the poor. He has sent Me to proclaim release to the captives, and recovery of sight to the blind, To set free those who are downtrodden, to proclaim the favorable year of the Lord.' And He closed the book, and gave it back to the attendant, and sat down; and the eyes of all in the synagogue were fixed upon Him. And He began to say to them, Today this Scripture has been fulfilled in your hearing.'"
- HAVE time for praise and worship to God's love and goodness and to Jesus once for all salvation we receive by faith that God Word in the Bible is true and the only way to follow
- HAVE clear simple Basic Bible Truths on how to follow Jesus in a daily basis in obedience and heart holiness and not religious do's and don't's as we learn to choose God's door to His abundant life, be obedient to His commandments in the New Testament that fulfill the Old Testament Law and 10 Commandments and how to live in His total salvation in daily living knowing who we are in Christ and how to live in Jesus 'more than conquerors' truth for eternal salvation, health and prosperity (spiritual, emotional, physical, socially and financially. And more as the Lord continues to teach us His more abundant life while on this life. Amen!
- HAVE prayers for each one in the fellowship and for other Christians in the area and everywhere
- HAVE Bible based financial teachings on the Christian tithes and love gifts and alms for the poor giving in a daily, first day of the week, quarterly, yearly and special offering times and why the Christians are to give as they are able and not under guilt and pressure... also the blessings of special times of love gifts to share with Christians in need locally
- HAVE fellowship meals and remembering Jesus sacrifice that we call 'communion' where we share our growing as Christian have helped each one of us
- HAVE Bible guidelines on sharing how to witness to souls seeking the truth about Salvation in many ways that will be comfortable to each person through tracts (give one-on-one or left at a grocery store shelf), door-to-door visitations, prayer walk around the neighborhoods, at community events open to the public and others as the Lord will guide each one to share, as well as street evangelism, block party outreaches, participating with like-minded Christians of other local churches to reach neighbors for Christ... and more...
Everyone is invited to contact and come and see what this is all about. Our name is "Celebrate Jesus! Ministries Fellowship" and the Lord call us to Lockport, NY. to start a Christian new fellowship with Christians that He has already called to respond and contact us at our contact email:
XTDRPSYGIIQK/@/spammotel.com (remember to remove the / and / before and after the @ so your email will reach us but the internet 'bots will not get us and spam us! : )
This is a fellowship for very few and far in between but I am willing to give it a try... could you? Check us out even if you have family and children that need a regular organized church... the Lord could open a way for you to have your family attending the right church and you visiting us after your regular services at other dates and times... the Lord could even impress you to open your home for one or more of our meetings and for you and your family this way to receive His special blessing!
Matt. 19:26 - Jeremiah 32:27
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Also here I want to share with you the basic guideline for ministry call 'THE 4 G':
* ' THE 4 G' -preparation for Ministry lesson of things to beware and be aware! *
I would like to share with you what the Lord recalled to my mind from a class I attended years ago on Preparation for Ministry the teacher called "The 4 G" -
GLORY - never touch the anointing of God's manifestations through your ministry - do not sin by letting spirit of pride grip you for what the Lord is doing using you to minister to others, remember that after all He used a donkey at one time!
GOLD - never do anything in ministry because of financial gain or leadership gain
GUYS (for the ladies) / GALLS (for guys) - live a godly, sanctified life unto the Lord -stay away from compromising situations the devil could pervert. When that happens be quick to repent and dust off and continue in ministry wiser and more careful...
GOOFY DOCTRINE - (Also can be called 'Stinking thinking') - always check in to see that what we believe and tell others is rightly dividing the Word of Truth and not any man-made reasoning or religious tradition no matter how we agree with it and how popular the leader and the teaching is.
I know the reason that the Lord is bringing me into remembering now this teaching. Praise the Lord! You are welcome to share any wisdom from above on this lesson.
* * * PAUSE AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD - HIS HELP FROM ABOVE:
"I am the LORD, the God of all mankind. Is anything too hard for me? Jer. 32:27
"... I know the plans I have for you, says the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." - Jer. 29:11
"In this new life one's nationality, race, education, social position is unimportant; such things mean nothing. Whether a person has Christ is what matters, and He is equally available to all" - Col.3:11
"... you ought to say, "If it is the Lord's will, we will live and do this or that." - James 4:15
"Whatever work you do, do it with all your heart." - Col.3:23
"Commit to the LORD whatever you do, and your plans will succeed" - Prov 16:3
"Now to Him Who, by the power that is at work within us, is able to do superabundantly, far over and above all that we ask or think." -Eph. 3:20
"The key to godliness is not more knowledge of God but more obedience to Him" - Rom.6:16
Welcome to visit Christian outreach websites * reaching souls in the internet one CLICK at a time*
Celebrate Jesus Ministries
Celebrate Jesus Ministries Fellowship Partners Group
Gods Word for His Church
Ministergospel2 Christian blog
Sisters in Christ/Woman to Women
Celebrate Jesus - God's gift of eternal life
Help for parents keep children safe
Word of God on wrong choices
Zoe- God's kind of life
Share your faith
Who is God's Umbrella?
Donate bibles at no cost to you!
World Missionary Press Literature offer in many languages
. . .