welcome here and glad to see you in American Conservative ,, Please add to the content and make yourself heard. I just added the following
a federal government I could stand for.
1. A tax code that doesn't show bias or contempt for anyone. Flat 10 percent federal tax rate across all income levels. Making it illegal for any President or Politician to even recommend a higher rate on any American. No exemptions or bias PERIOD
2. We no longer allow politicians to target certain types of businesses for cuts , breaks or increases. This will end the lobby targeted laws which hurt some and benefit others.
3. No more subsidies, No more 3.00 dollar gallons of milk. You either stand on your own and your product or you FAIL. The consumer , The American will determine your success.
4. Balanced Budgets PERIOD, no off the books trillions for funding banks that aren't even in our country.
5. Any and all AID to other countries must be voted for by the people , the citizens . If this means yearly ballots for bail outs or aid to other nations. We know the politicians in wanting or needing to feel important will always give what isn't there's. Mainly our MONEY and our time to create that MONEY.
6. Let the states determine there own tax rates , Americans will determine where is best for there families to live based on there state's priorities. Americans will vote with there feet. However not to surpass the federal level. A man should never have to work to pay for a government which offers little to nothing in services that he or she doesn't benefits from.
7. No Federal laws which would lessen freedoms, freedoms given to us by our creator.
8. United and strong all 50 state military which is used for protecting our own borders and to fight wars that are against our own interests and no other countries. " id love to add that this needs to be voted for as well by all the people "
9. medicare , social security , will need to be paid for the near future however future generations will be told and need to know that it will be on them to save for there retirements. You as a American can do better then what our government can do for your retirement.
10. Go back to a gold backed dollar and never allow it to be printed off like funny money ever again. i don't care if this means us digging up every mountain on earth to get the gold to back our dollar it must be done.
11. We must stop giving every nation on earth our money for them to do things in there own best interest. We can give aid when the case is made to us Americans and if we vote for such AID. Fail at the pitch and why we would benefit from such aid and you get nothing.
12. States must not only allow but encourage a state militia made up of its citizens.
These changes would force the federal government to slash spending because they couldn't print there own money, they couldn't willy nilly send our hard earned dollars overseas for there own concerns and not ours as a Nation. They took these powers , we now need to take them back and never let the scum bags have them again.
CDC Doctor Who Claimed Flu Shot Caused Outbreak, The Truth- YouTubehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVahaeNClPYThe link is below, 9 pages of documented facts in comment area, CDC Doctor, Who Claimed Flu Shot Caused Outbreak, Missing Feared Dead. Please do try to debunk this info, pay close attention to page 7 and as of today, Views: 145832 :…Continue
The fundamental issue in human ethical behavior is summarized by Jesus in what we have come to call "The Golden Rule." Jesus put it this way:
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets (Matthew 7:12 TNIV).
It asks us to test our treatment of others by putting ourselves in their place. Treat others the way you would want them to treat you in the same or similar circumstance.
Somebody took that principle and translated it into Ten Commandments of Human Relations. You may have seen this anonymous piece, for it circulates in a variety of settings. In case you have missed it, I am reproducing it here.
Speak to people. There is nothing as nice as a cheerful word of greeting.
Smile at people. It takes 72 muscles to frown, only 14 to smile.
Call people by name. It is music to anyone’s ears to hear the sound of his or her name.
Be friendly and helpful.
Be cordial. Speak and act as if everything you do is genuinely a pleasure. If it isn’t, learn to make it so.
Be genuinely interested in people. You can like almost anyone, if you try.
Be generous with praise, cautious with criticism.
Be considerate of the feelings of others. There are usually three sides to a controversy — yours, the other fellow’s, and the correct one.
Be alert to serve. What counts most in life is what you do for others.
Live with a good sense of humor, a generous dose of patience, and a dash of humility appropriate to being human.
Made in God’s image, all of us have something to be valued!
The great challenge in human experience is not work skills, but people skills. That is, research has shown that the majority of people who fail in their vocation do so because they cannot get along with people.
You might think through the meaning of these ten common-sense ideas for your own workplace and personal activity. But what about the larger setting for your daily life? These principles work everywhere you go, for they are about showing respect to the people you meet in all those places.
Made in God’s image, all of us have something to be valued, affirmed, and acknowledged by others. But let it begin with us to acknowledge it in them. As the cycle of giving and receiving enlarges, the human community comes alive.